Type/s: Education Session Underwriting
Dietary supplement cGMPs have been in place since 2007, with full compliance required in 2010. FDA’s Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) was signed into law in January 2011, with a gradual multi-year rollout of provisions. The shifting requirements had widespread implications across industry—some of which are still being quantified. Effective communication and relationship between supply chain, testing labs and manufacturers has been a pain point, but conversations involving all players are helping create a sweet spot for smoother compliance with regulatory enforcement.
- Review challenges and best practices for meeting cGMPs and FSMA requirements.
- Address compliance with current and future regulations regarding quality and product safety.
- Build effective communication and relationship among supply chain, testing labs and manufacturers.
Underwriter Sponsorship Deliverables:
- Underwriter mentioned in write-ups on appropriate Health & Nutrition brand websites, including Natural Products INSIDER
- Underwriter recognition and hyperlink to company website to appear on INSIDER and SupplySide West website
- Underwriter recognition in Show Agenda, included on SupplySide West website, Attendee Guidebook, Show Guide and Mobile App
- Workshop will take place on Friday, November 9 from 9 – 11am
- Underwriter logo on Workbook distributed to attendees – underwriter to provide 75-word bio and complete contact information to be included
- Underwriter logo to appear on signage in Workshop room
- Underwriter can provide literature or promotional items to be distributed at Workshop in the back of the room
- Verbal recognition of underwriters at beginning of session
- Underwriter receives two (2) complimentary passes for company representatives to attend the Workshop
- Post event email distributed to all Workshop participants
- Underwriter may submit up to 40 pages of scientific literature (abstracts, white papers, etc) to be included in post-event email
- Underwriter to receive complete contact information for each attendee participating in the Workshop