Type/s: Education Session UnderwritingWorkshop
Seven in 10 consumers said the design of a product’s packaging influenced their purchasing decisions, and 67 percent said the material used in a product’s packaging was also an influencing factor, according to a 2018 report from Ipsos, which means food, beverage and supplement brands cannot think of packaging as an afterthought. This session will explore the latest trends in packaging, sustainable packaging options and how brands think outside the packaging box.
• Trends in food and beverage packaging
• A review of the options food, beverage and supplement brands have for sustainable packaging options that benefit the environment, but are sturdy enough to keep food safe and appealing.
• Brands discuss their sustainable packaging initiates, including motivations, challenges and consumer response.
- Underwriter mentioned in write-ups on appropriate Health & Nutrition brand websites, including Natural Products INSIDER
- Underwriter logo and hyperlink to company website to appear on Workshop page of SupplySide West website
- Underwriter recognition in show agenda, included on SupplySide West website, Expo Preview, Attendee Guidebook, Show Guide and Mobile App
- Underwriter recognition featured on Workshop ad within Expo Preview
- Workshop will take place on: Friday, October 18 9-11am
- ***This date is subject to change. Any changes will not negate the agreement.
- Underwriter logo and contact information printed in workbook distributed to visitors—underwriter to provide complete contact information to be included. Deadline: September 3, 2019 (Company contact information that is currently on file will be used unless new information is provided by the deadline listed above)
- Underwriter recognition to appear on signage promoting Workshop in SupplySide West registration area October 17 & 18
- Underwriter logo to appear on signage in Workshop room
- Underwriter can provide literature or promotional items to be distributed to visitors at Workshop in the back of the room; underwriter is responsible for bringing literature/promotional items to Workshop and the set-up/tear-down of items
- Verbal recognition of underwriters at beginning of session
- Underwriter receives two (2) complimentary passes for company representatives to attend the Workshop
- Post-show email distributed to all Workshop participants
- Underwriter may submit up to 40 pages of scientific literature (abstracts, white papers, etc.) to be included in post-show email that is in conjunction with speaker appreciation email. Deadline: September 3, 2019