This opportunity is a special one - be a part of the Natural Products Expo East Community Benefit Concert on Eutaw Street. This Friday evening event will bring together the natural products industry, benefit Baltimore City children, honor the Retailer of the Year and feature Matisyahu! Not only will we be enjoying incredible music, networking, and enjoying a drink after a long day on the trade show floor, but we'll be actively participating in creating healthy backpacks full of food for children in need in Baltimore. Join us with this amazing sponsorship!
Inclusions with this Opportunity:
- Recognition as a Silver Sponsor.
- Your Sponsor logo will appear with all promotions of the Community Benefit Concert on Eutaw Street throughout the pre-show and onsite marketing materials.
- Community Benefit Concert on Eutaw Street to feature Matisyahu.
- NEW in 2018, this event will feature an interactive community backpack stuffing component to produce backpacks full of healthy food for Baltimore City children in partnership with Conscious Alliance.
- Sponsor name to be listed with all promotions of the Baltimore Children’s Backpack Program.
- Sponsor’s product and involvement to be featured in Showcase within the Baltimore Convention Center Lobby
- Opportunity to include (500) products to be inserted into children’s backpacks.
- Inserts must be a physical product sample, no coupons, and are subject to approval by New Hope Network Standards.
- New Hope to provide backpacks and resources for stuffing.
- Backpacks to be distributed to Baltimore City Children in need.
- New Hope Network to design and produce (2) 6′ x 15′ stage banners featuring all participating companies’ logos.
- Logos will be featured along with Conscious Alliance and New Hope Network logos to promote event and contribution to the community.
- Commemorative Benefit Concert Poster to be created and distributed to attendees at the event featuring all participating companies’ logos along with Conscious Alliance and New Hope Network.
- New Hope Network to produce drink tickets featuring all participating companies’ logos.
- Opportunity to provide extra product for attendees to enjoy throughout the Community Benefit Concert on Eutaw Street.
- The Community Benefit Concert on Eutaw Street is scheduled to occur Friday, September 14, 2018 from 6:00 – 8:00pm. Exact time of day subject to change.
- Sponsorship recognition begins once contract is received. For maximum exposure contract 11 months from the event. Last date to contract: August 17, 2018.
- Non-exclusive sponsorship.