Does your company focus on sustainable packing or paving the way for a more diverse natural products industry? From crypto banking to the changing consumer, our general education sessions cover it all! Check out the general themes that are going to be covered over a day's worth of education in Philadelphia and sponsor it to receive on-site and virtual recognition. The sessions are limited and must align with your company's focus. Get in touch with your account manager today to discuss this amazing opportunity further!
Sponsorship Opportunity Inclusions:
- Recognition as a Silver Sponsor.
- Sponsor logo included on all promotions of (1) contracted education session including, but not limited to the online education schedule and the official Show Directory Map*.
- Sponsor logo included on all education promotions including the expoeast.com agenda, Natural Products Expo East Virtual platform and pre-show emails.
- Sponsor logo on all on-site signage* for (1) contracted education session and welcome slides.
- 6′ Outreach table to feature company’s products or literature during the session. Extra product may be placed beneath table and restocked by company representatives.
- Sponsor receives scan data post-show for all attendees of the (1) contracted education session.
- Business Education
- Climate Education
- Ways of Eating/Changing Consumer
- Sustainable Packaging
- Food/Agriculture Technology
- Conference Manager creates all content and chooses all presenter(s).
- All graphics, samples, claims and content are subject to approval by New Hope Network Standards.
- Storage and restocking labor is not included.
- Sponsorship recognition begins once contract is received. For maximum exposure, contract 11 months from the event.
- Last date to contract: Friday, August 5, 2022.
- Exclusive sponsorship opportunity.
*Based on date contracted.