Establish yourself as a leader in sustainability at Natural Products Expo East by offsetting the energy and water consumption of our host hotels and promoting environmentally friendly practices! Show attendees, at these hotels, will see your involvement when they receive their hotel key cards upon check-in and every time they use their keycard they'll be reminded to follow your company in minimizing the show's impact on the environment!
Inclusions With This Opportunity:
- Recognition as a Gold Sponsor.
- Company-branded hotel key cards and key card envelopes distributed at the various host hotels. 2 key cards and 1 envelope distributed per guest upon check-in.
- Signage provided at each hotel with your company name, logo, and booth number, recognizing your company for offsetting 100% of the water and electricity used at our host hotels.
- Natural Products Expo East will work with the Bonneville Environmental Foundation to obtain renewable energy credits and water restoration credits for the water and energy used at the local host hotels.
- Company provides artwork. Show will produce graphics. Must be approved by standards.
- Artwork Deadline: August 10, 2018.
- Recognition begins once contract is received. For maximum exposure contract 11 months from the event. Last date to contract: August 3, 2018.
- Exclusive sponsorship.