Lead the plant revolution! Whether for health, climate change, ecological efficiency or animal welfare, plants are quickly becoming man’s best friend. More than a quarter of consumers are eating less meat these days, according to Nutrition Business Journal. And in the natural channel, where plant-based innovation is at its best, plant-based food sales are growing in the double digits. But where is the industry headed?
This unique opportunity allows you to be an authentic voice guiding this powerful movement. Through Natural Products Expo East education and custom digital content tools, you’ll provide retailers with the information they need to help this category thrive—from innovations and important categories to market sizing and merchandising—plus develop a thought leadership platform to unite the industry around the key issues defining the plant-based movement.
Onsite Natural Products Expo East Event Inclusions With This Opportunity:
- Recognition as a Platinum Sponsor.
- New Hope Network Conference Manager to create all content and choose all presenters for 4 education sessions supporting “The Plant Revolution”.
- Language will read– The Plant Revolution Sponsored by “Company Name”.
- Sponsor logo included on newhope.com education schedule and on signage as “Sponsored by” with all promotions of the “The Plant Revolution” sessions.
- Sponsor logo included in video recordings of all sessions within “The Plant Revolution”. Videos to be hosted on newhope.com in Natural Products Expo East education video index.
- Digital content created in partnership with New Hope Digital Content Team (see 2nd half of inclusions below)to be presented as a ten minute “Power Session” preceding one of the four education sessions within “The Plant Revolution”.
- Light food and beverage provided to promote and drive attendance to “power session” specifically.
- 6′ table placed in back of “The Plant Revolution” education room to feature sponsor’s products or literature. Sampling and a tabletop display is permitted inside the room for all associated sessions.
- (4) Super Pass upgrades for existing Exhibit Hall Pass holders. Super Pass upgrades grant admission to all Natural Products Expo East education sessions, dedicated kiosks for badge pick-up and access to the Super Pass Lounge.
- Sponsor to receive scan data post-show for four “The Plant Revolution” sessions.
Digital Content Inclusions With This Opportunity:
- Theme Based Content Package: As content and education has become such a prevalent element of the marketing mix and category differentiation, many of our manufacturer partners have turned to New Hope for its editorial and design expertise. Our team develops, executes and markets comprehensive content and education programs designed to provide retailers and consumers with engaging and lasting educational resources.
- Leading into and following Expo East, New Hope will create and market content that ties to show education. New Hope will work collaboratively with sponsor to ensure content is presented in way that displays sponsors mission and impetus behind the message.
- New Hope will create and market the following content in advance of the show:
- 3-4 Page Market Analysis – On the evolution and rise of plant based nutrition, highlighting category trends, opportunities and other notable market considerations that will help retailers do better business and position our partners as experts on the topic. The co-branded content will be marketed to all retail attendees leading into the show, as well as in the Show Daily e-newsletter and via our trade social media outlets.
- Infographic – Trade and consumer infographic related to the plant based nutrition, displaying relevant data and information in a concise and visually appealing format.
- Once the Market Analysis and Infographic are created and marketed, the client will own this content. This evergreen content can be used at the client’s discretion well into the future.
- New Hope will create the following content following the show:
- Co-branded article and gallery, highlighting companies and trends spotted at Expo East that exemplify the direction of plant based nutrition. Will include sponsor-identified trend and company information as part of the gallery. Article will be hosted on newhope.com and promoted through relevant New Hope trade channels.
- Event inclusions exclusive to Wednesday, September 12, 2018 in the Baltimore Hilton.
- Digital content inclusions exclusive to newhope.com leading into and following Expo East – 2 months (Sept, Oct )
- Recognition begins once contract is received. For maximum exposure contract 11 months from the event. Last date to contract: August 3, 2018.
- Exclusive sponsorship.